marți, 20 iunie 2017

Confessionarium

I have stained this Temple.
I have stained my God.
I have stained the only quasi-physical representation of my mind with the sin of the articulate
and even that I have achieved poorly.
I have pushed emotion away only to let it take hold of me for the millionth time
and for the millionth and one I shall do it again
I have no mind
I have no purpose
I hold no truth
I have betrayed the Word and so It has left me
empty of thought, of beauty, of meaning
They classify this as human but it is not
It is schizoid, pathological and terrifying
I thirst for so much and yet
the Absolute eludes me, eclipsed by the I without which
my being cannot even express itself.
Father, you’ve left me and now
Into whose hands am I to commend my spirit?
If there even is such a thing anymore.

Hello?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu